+3Y hands-on experience in:
* LAN and WAN equipment, setup and troubleshooting
* Fortinet FW: setup, maintain and troubleshoot, including VPN, IPSEC, cluster, routing, analyzer, web filtering, IPS & Application Control and Forti Manager.
* switches: setup, maintain and troubleshoot, configuring switch port modes and VLANs. including: best practices, topology, performance and monitoring
* endpoint security maintain, troubleshoot and compliance (AV, GPO, hardening servers, PC's and laptops)
* VMware and storage (Dell EqualLogic)
* MS Servers. foundational understanding of a modern Windows 2008/2012 Active Directory environment
* Linux OS: setup maintain and troubleshoot
* MS AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, ADFS, SQL
* GPO and PowerShell: Experience and confidence in creating, reading, and modifying Group Policy and PowerShell. Understanding the different methods of applying policy and their impact.
* Forcepoint WebSense: setup, maintain and troubleshoot DLP, proxy hybrid mode, Endpoint, etc.
* Google G Suite Products
* monitoring systems: Zabbix, Nagios
provide Support to end users/customers as required to assist with escalated requests.
Troubleshoot and resolve network, (LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi) servers, services and users problems.
Excellent hardware and software trouble-shooting skills.
Maintain all LAN and communications circuits and systems documentation
Good communications skills (documentation and communication to users)
Maintains firmware and patches on all devices. Monitors logs on a weekly and monthly basis, identifies problems and escalates as needed.
teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization;
organizational skills and the ability to priorities your workload.