Our mission is to rapidly develop the European OEM market consisting of companies across various industry verticals that utilize computing hardware as part of their own solutions, i.e. “brains of a bigger machine”. Key Responsibilities
• The role of the EMEA OEM Program Manager will be to lead project activity in the EMEA region directing parts planning, project management and inter-facing with the global team.
• Leads the core team, kick off programs, establish schedules and facilitate meetings. Core and extended team members can include Project management, Sales, Order management, New Product Operations, Custom Factory Integration, Services Program Management, and Mechanical/BIOS/Regulatory Engineering
• Will work with the customer to document their requirements; establish clear objectives and deliverables for the program and manages the creation, review and approval of the SOW (Statement of Work).
• Support new projects seeking additional lines of business and/or capabilities
• Facilitate Core Team meetings and maintain schedule. Responsible for meeting/ exceeding all milestones & deliverables
• Facilitate regular meetings with the customer during program development to enable fulfilment solutions
• Schedule and run all phase reviews and program reviews