The product manager role is a key position in the company's growth as a company. The Product Manager oversees the different products, business needs, and customer’s needs to drive the company success.
• Full responsibility for the product feature set. Drive the overall roadmap, features tradeoffs, prioritization and requirements – The most cost-effective
• Responsible for providing Sales and Marketing teams with the necessary technical expertise and information to enable them to use the products
• Define and understand internal customer’s needs – make sure we have all needs concentrated in one place and define projects accordingly
• Seek market changes and innovative ways to enhance the offering on regular basis
• Conduct business-level verification and market testing of new features.
• Write requirement documents – detailed specifications
• Roadmap Planning – Plan yearly roadmap for all line of products