המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform.
With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Google, Airbnb, Amazon and Getty Images rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services.
Third Party Risk team , properly identifies, monitors and reviews all Clients according to Payoneers AML/CTF policies and procedures following a risk based approach.
What will you do...
- Research companies requesting Payoneer services to determine whether they meet our compliance standards and checking if they’re regulatory compliance
- Research and verify company information (i.e. lines of business, company incorporation, ownership validation, etc.)
- Track internal reports (such as our client’s periodic reviews)
- Interfacing with Account management, Sales & Payments departments
- Assessing the ongoing behavior, performance and risk that our partners represent to us
- Manage administrative and back-office activities within the 3rd Party Risk Team
- 1 year of experience in compliance/risk work from relevant industry
- English mother tongue – Must
- Organized, independent & detail-oriented
- Team player, must be fun to work with
- High level of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Full time position, flexible hours
For CV's please click-
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה, לפי שעות