המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
- בלעדי לג'ובנט -
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
Job Description Roundforest is looking for a BI Team Leader to lead the BI team and its developments and activities. You will support several projects simultaneously: design model, develop end to end data pipelines and data integration processes that lead to Big Data Analytics.Responsibilities:
- Managing BI Dev team Develop and maintain the BI platform.
- Create new ETL processes and optimize existing Provide BI Analysts and other customers inside the company with technical support related to BI activity.
- Lead the design and development of scalable data pipelines and data Integration processes from disparate source systems.
- Help plan and maintain the technical infrastructure, its configuration, performance, and storage requirements, with consideration of tiered data and data archiving.
- Work with DevOps and cross functional teams to plan upgrades and any maintenance to our data platform.
- Effectively work with Data Science, BI, ETL and other cross functional teams to identify the best data solution.
- Mentor junior developers, perform code reviews, and help establish best practices.
- 3+ years Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence experience with 2+ years handling Big Data platforms.
- Proven track record design/development of large, complex Data Warehouse solutions pulling data from various sources.
- Expert level understanding of Data Modeling and Data Warehouse implementation, management, and performance tuning.
- Hands on experience designing and implementing processes to move data efficiently between different data sources and file systems.
- Hands on with big data operations on Postgresql or similar relational DB.
- Must have good understanding in traditional ETL development tools such as Informatica, Pentaho etc., and Big Data tools. Be able to differentiate on how to leverage one over the other for effective enterprise scale Big Data process implementation.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Good understanding of the business KPIs.
- Hands on experience in Hadoop technologies (HDFS, Spark, Hive, MapReduce, Flume, Oozie, Kylin etc) – a big advantage.
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented team player passionate about producing high quality work that meets or often exceeds SLA’s and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה