שליחת קורות חיים
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
· Manages one or more aspects of the global engineering relationship with a key supplier of external hardware, components, materials, or services for the development and manufacturing of a product or service line.
· Reviews and evaluates supplier product designs, processes, and activities for compliance with company manufacturing guidelines, quality processes, and standards; provides tangible feedback based on results to improve product quality and mitigate risk of product failure.
· Communicates product and process issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced suppliers, manufacturing, and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Manufacturing Engineering, or equivalent.
· Typically 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
· Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate procurement plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה