המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
Our flexible robots and software will be deployed in a variety of factory conditions and help support the manufacturing operations for some of the biggest names in the industry. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that will change the way companies build and produce products. If you’re ready to apply exceptional role that will define the next generation in manufacturing, this is your opportunity to “Be Bright”.
The job requires the readiness to fly and be abroad and work according to local working hours at the customer site.
· Assembly of products and machines, including mechanical, electronics & control, and robotic components
· Operational testing of the assembled machines
· Ensuring quality and precision of machine’s operation
· Working as a team member in the integration & testing team
· Working with development engineers
· Understanding of system requirements and converting them to operational testing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Practical engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience in mechanical assembly
- Basic understanding of assembly drawings and models – an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Quick learning, team player, working under pressure & multi-tasking
- High inter-personal communication level and service orientation
- Knowledge in computer basic tools – word, outlook, excel, etc.
- English – at least basic level
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה