המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
An innovative & highly successful company, that has developed a popular interior-design platform, that has won several international awards, is looking for a world-class Mobile Data Engineer to join its family and be part of the company's entrepreneurial development team. The company is based in Silicon Valley, the R&D team is based in Tel Aviv (near the train station).
• Define metrics that track engagement across various aspects of our Mobile App and expose the data.
• Drive the performance of current and new product initiatives by leveraging appropriate statistical techniques and infrastructure.
• Build automated data reports using internal tools for key metrics.
• Work with data infrastructure/back-end peers & Mobile development engineers to define the data collection needs for future work.
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience with analytics for consumer mobile applications using user log data.
• 2+ years of experience in Mobile.
• Able to write complex SQL queries. You should feel comfortable using aggregate functions and all types of joins.
• Ability to write scripts to extract data from various systems such as- Impala, Mysql, and tableau.
• Understanding of A/B testing and experiment design & analysis.
• Proficiency in data architecture and/or data warehouse design patterns.
• Proficiency in an efficient batch and streaming ETL design in a mobile context Proficiency in Python or Java, and an ability to learn the other.
• Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive and Presto/Impala- an advantage.
• Experience with visualization and building dashboards tools such as Tableau, Superset.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה