המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
BMC is looking for an experienced CI/CD DevOps Lead with passion for innovation and technology!
In this role, you will take part in the development of Control-M CI/CD system. This team is playing a critical role in the infrastructure development of our worldwide leading workload automation product (Control-M), that enables the worlds’ largest companies to automate their applications/services.
This role provides an opportunity to demonstrate technical and creative leadership, maintain and develop large CI/CD system that serve multiple development teams. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day Scrum management, mentoring and guiding team members.
- Development of CI/CD infrastructure that serves ~10 R&D teams.
- Act as focal point for R&D teams on all CI/CD aspects.
- Maintenance of existing CI/CD system and pipelines.
- Lead CI/CD system redesign to build a new robust K8S based Jenkins system accommodating large number of CI/CD processes.
- At least 3 years of experience as a CI/CD Engineer/DevOps.
- At least 2 years' experience in leading teams or act as a Scrum Master
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps technologies using tools such as: Jenkins, K8S, Docker, Terraform, Ansible, GIT, Helm, etc…
- Ability to run and evolve complex CI/CD processes.
- Cloud platforms knowledge – AWS & GCP.
- Linux and Windows knowledge
- Strong drive to adopt modern technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent – advantage
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה