BMC is looking for a talented Automation Engineer to join our family working on complex and distributed software, developing automated tests, executing test plans, and assist the firm in assuring product quality.
If you are a talented software engineer who’s a curious, self-motivated, people-oriented team player and constantly learn and evolve - In that case, this is a chance for you to join a newly growing team!
In this team, you'll specify, design, implement automation tests and infrastructure for new and old components and features that involve both client-side and server-side, using various technologies.
In this role, you will face professional challenges and opportunities alongside a rewarding work environment and play an important role in new and innovative automation projects and teams. Responsibilities:
- Automation tester for a Web application in a software development environment.
- Developing and executing effective automated tests & strategies for performance tests, stability tests, scalability tests, and API tests.
- Working with engineering to define and assess deliverables.
- Effectively prioritizes and executes tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong service orientation.
- Responsible for the QA deliverables of assigned projects – ensure quality deliverables.