• BSc.in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or similar relevant discipline.
• Understanding and knowledge of relevant regulations and standards FDA QSR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, MDD
• At least five (5) years proven experience in Engineering & manufacturing environments of multi-disciplinary products in Medical Device companies.
• Prior experience with some of the following: complex machined parts, sheet metal Pneumatics, Motors, plastics, cable assemblies, PCBA.
• Experience with design of Jigs, fixtures & Packaging.
• Experience with Process Validations and qualification of equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, pFMEA.
• Experience with process optimization/improvement, lean manufacturing, 5S, Root cause analysis & CAPA.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English & Hebrew
• Proven working experience with Solidworks – Mandatory.
• Office proficient, experience with PDM/PLM systems, Priority.
“Hands on”, Independendent, quick learner and a team player.
Ability to set work direction, work independently, and communicate with a vast network of global stakeholders.
Green/Black Belt skills and experience – Big Advantege