איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
The goal of this position is to manage program’s activities, ensuring that programs are performed on scope, on time and budget.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
1. developing and writing program plans, scopes and objectives to support the organization's goals, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
2. Work with various departments (Product Development, Regulations, Marketing, Operations, Service and Finance) to coordinated program plans and status.
3. Perform program risk management to minimize risks and plan risk mitigation with stakeholders.
4. Coordinating internal resources, vendors and third parties to ensure flawless execution of programs
5. Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation and reportable dashboards, producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle, provide suitable dashboards and escalate as needed.
6. Develop processes and template to support program execution or quality needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, exact Science or Life Sciences.
Advanced degree – advantage
PMP certification – significant advantage
· Proven working experience as Project Manager or Program Manager – 3 years
· In-depth technical understanding and experience in the medical device industry
Job Specific Skills (Languages, SW, systems, etc.'):
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Hebrew and English)
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Other Requirements for the role (% of travel, etc.):
Travel may be required. Expecting low intensity
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה