* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent experience.
* 3+ years of iOS development
* Publishing one or more iOS apps in the App Store.
* Deep understanding of the Swift programming language (at least 2 years)
* Deep understanding of Auto Layout
* Deep understanding of Object Oriented Design and iOS common patterns
* Deep understanding of the iOS UI lifecycle.
* Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
* Knowledge of iOS parallelism mechanism - such as: GCD/OperationQueue, and working with multi threading.
Experienced with Agile development methodology & Scrum processes