• RF Systems Design Architect for DAS / Repeaters systems in the RF team
Lead and manage projects, define parameters/specifications according to the project requirements work with colleague and stakeholders, dive into the "bits and bytes" when needed work according to the relevant standardization regulations (FCC/ETSI/3GPP/UL/NFPA…), motivate people working on the project, lead the project from the start point to the delivery point according to the project development methods and rulesץ.
• Excellent knowledge in the below fields: (Must)
o RF circuits, Transceivers, Transmitters, Receivers
o System and Modules debugging
o HW/SW Integration
o Experience in the process of project transition from R&D to NPI/Mass Production
Simulation & Operate RF test equipment
Standardization : ETSI RF (Tetra/P25/2G/3G/4G), Railway equipment & EN50155, Safety standards -
• Experience in leading RF systems end to end projects/ transceivers/transmitters/receivers involved digital hardware, software and firmware, mechanical design and system engineering. Preferably in the cellular and public safety wireless communication area.
• Experience with feasibility tests presenting the possible implementations, implication of Time schedules, costs, risks, advantages, dis-advantages
• Experience in the project basic tools (Gantts/Ki off/PDR/CDR/DR's…) covered in the Company's Standard Operating Framework (SOF) and tool.
• Strong system engineering knowledge and capabilities in the wireless communication domain preferably in cellular and or public safety technologies.
• Thorough understanding of cellular technologies standards and certification processes.
• High knowledge with operating test equipment (Spectrum Analysers/Generators) for standard laboratory testing and for licenced 2G/3G/4G/P25/Tetra modulations