2 - 1 מתוך 2
דרושים בתחום הנדסה ביו רפואיתהמשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
- בלעדי לג'ובנט -
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
• Work closely with Director of clinical Applications and R&D to implement strategies and secure excellence in the execution of internal and external training.
• Supervise and manage the worldwide activities related to assessment of training needs, thus building the expertise of the different regions.
• Create clinical education tools. Including, OM, QRG, physician guides, training video etc.
• Ensure all clinical education materials are consistent and updated.
• Create and lead global training plan, workshops, in house trainings and other activities.
• Identify gaps between HQ and the different regions and find solutions to close the gaps.
At least M.sc in a relevant field (Biology, medical science, bio-engineering etc.)
At least 5 years experience in educational / training background, preferably in a medical related global company.
Excellent interpersonal skills and team work abilities
Representative articulated and fluent in Hebrew and English. Third language is an advantage.
Can speak in front of a large audience. Previous experience in presentations in international events is an advantage.
Willingness to travel extensively (up to 30%).
Masters basic "Office" programs: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה
מזור רובוטיקה, מדטרוניק
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
To initialize clinical implementation of our Products, procedures or approaches. Through creation of processes, training material, professional documents & on-site training and support.
•Provides usability feedback to Product Development department – creating and distributing summary reports for required products in the field
•Provides clinical support, locally and internationally and follows clinical activities in accordance with Clinical Product Team Leader schedule & plans
•Leads product introduction to the field & ensure proper implementation as well as reports usability results to the R&D and product teams
•Creation of training material and responsible for knowledge transfer to the training department
•Oversee the creation of the technical documentation supporting the products and manage the assisting suppliers in the different projects
•Performs clinical case analysis (originated by customer complaints) and ensures communication to the field in a timely manner
•Professional Documentation – creation & maintenance of product user manuals, surgical guides & IFU’s
•Product Labs – Providing high quality support to all our product lab’s
•Support Risk Management activities as Clinical subject matter expert
· Bachelor's degree: Professional engineering and minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience working in operating room environment – significant advantage
• Minimum of 1 year experience working in the medical device industry - significant advantage
• Ability to travel extensively - 40%
• Outstanding verbal and written technical communication skills
· Fluent in English
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
· Ability to develop a curriculum for a continuing education program that addresses the safe and effective use of medical equipment and/or technology
· Must be self-motivated, self-directed and results oriented
· Strong organizational skills, ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
· Team Player required to interact and contribute with cross functional team members and travel
· MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Nice to Haves
· Bachelor or Master
· MS Project – preferred
· Experience with new product commercialization - preferred
· Hebrew, Spanish, German advantage
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה