Finance Magnates, a leading global financial news, event and knowledge is looking for an experienced Editor in Chief and Newsroom Manager. We're seeking a journalist with proven content experience and managerial skills, who can lead the company’s news team. In this senior role you will manage a multinational team of writers and editors, build the site’s content strategy and implement your editorial vision through the news schedule and editorial guidelines. Ideally, you excel under pressure and bring strong managerial skills and a go-getter personality to the table. As part of your responsibilities you will:
· Manage a multinational team of writers and editors.
· Oversee the website’s schedule, editorial guidelines, and content strategy.
· Stay on top of industry news and constantly initiate new content projects.
· Maintain and expand a close relationship with PR agencies, leading firms, and other partners.
· Oversee hiring, training, and retaining employees.
· Work closely with key stakeholders within the company to execute the newsroom assignments and optimize its products.
· Assist in conceptualizing and executing the content for company’s global events.