המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
BMC is looking for a technical support analyst who is customer focused and technically skilled.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for working with customers to diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve product issues of moderate scope.
This individual takes ownership of and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions to resolve customer issues. Primary Responsibilities:
- Ensure customer success and satisfaction by providing solutions to complex technical problems remotely via web and phone support.
- Recreate and simulate customer scenarios.
- Manage product problems through support analysis sessions.
- Work directly with R&D to resolve complex support problems
- Provide Introductory Training to customers when upon call.
- Review and approve cases according to the escalation procedure.
- Prepare for and supports new products within the technical area.
- Include product documentation review and revisions.
- Work on customer support related projects as assigned.
- Test resolutions provided by development and package for release to customers.
- Experience supporting software products in a software company environment, with demonstrable knowledge of support processes and procedures, as well as a proven ability to design practical solutions to technical support problems.
- Experience in debugging with software development tools.
- Applications administration and troubleshooting.
- Must be a highly motivated, independent and flexible person with the strong team directed abilities and a collaborative Whatever it takes attitude.
- Ability to duplicate a customer's specific software error to define the cause.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for technical presentations, product demonstrations, answering technical questions, and customer follow-up.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה