המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
- בלעדי לג'ובנט -
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
· Serve as the primary point of contact for all aspects of your product's domain.
· Design, manage and launch new features that are all about increasing user engagement and our competitive edge.
· Develop a detailed product roadmap based on the company’s existing strategic plan, and manage all product milestones through an agile workflow.
· Ensure that the engineering team, QA, customer support and all people across the company know exactly where the product is, and where it is going.
· Work closely with Marketing, Customer Support, and Sales departments to identify new product needs.
· Work closely with the Engineering team to build new features and make changes and improvements as needed.
· Ensure that the product adheres to the highest standards of usability and quality.
· Create required deliverables for all project lifecycle phases, including project schedules, scope documents, mockups, wireframes, and requirements.
· Track and measure user engagement and analyze results. Leverage data to optimize critical flows and user paths in order to increase conversion rates and overall growth.
· Proactively seek out, track and remove barriers to completing a project.
· Drive people and projects through pure leadership and passion for the products you
· Have a track record launching things successfully, on time.
· Tell us what you launched and how you made a difference.
· Have strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical personnel.
· Have the ability to understand and take ownership of complex processes and business needs and translate them to simple, effective and scalable product solutions.
· Have great interpersonal relations and the ability to collaborate with multiple functions.
· Have experience in data analysis and reporting systems.
· Have a proven ability to manage and follow up on multiple concurrent tasks and requests on tight deadlines.
· Have knowledge and love for technology, design, mobile, social and online trends.
· Familiar with project management procedures and methodology, especially requirements management, planning, scheduling, and agile methodologies.
It will also be nice if you:
· Have a B.S./B.A. in Computer Science or a degree in a related field.
· Have knowledge or background in Finance and/or experience in Trading.
· Have Experience with designing and launching consumer web products.
· Have knowledge or experience with UX/UI design.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה