המשרות באתר מיועדות לנשים וגברים כאחד
אוניברסיטת בן גוריון בנגב
להגשת מועמדות - לחץ כאן
איש קשר: משאבי אנוש
Board of Governors administration
- Ensures adherence to all items in the By Laws.
- Responsible for convening of forums, committees, procedural matters, communication of decisions.
- Nomination procedures, membership requirements and time-limits, and formal communication with members.
- Ongoing maintenance of members database.
- Responsibility for initiation training for new members.
- Maintaining individual and group communication with board members.
Liaising with the Chair of the Board of Governors and Chair of the Finance Committee
- Represents the Chair of the Board of Governors to the University Executive Council.
- Ensures that both are regularly updated regarding the University.
- Coordinates visits to Israel and travel to other BGU events.
Liaising with the President
- Proactive in ensuring regular communication between the President and Chairman and Vice Chairs.
- Proactive in ensuring regular communication between the President and Board Members.
Annual Board of Governors Meetings
- Ensuring scheduling according to By Laws.
- Responsibility for all BOG formalities and compliance with By Laws.
- Pre- and post- communication with Board Members.
Required Knowledge and Skills
The requirements listed below are representative, though not exhaustive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- An understanding of and strong commitment to the mission of Ben-Gurion University.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
o English – Native language
o Hebrew – Strong spoken skills; working writing/reading skills
o Additional languages - advantage
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including discretion, tact, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in the use of Office365 programs and use of the Internet to access data, maintain records, generate reports, and communicate with others.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience which includes managing administrative and strategic initiatives in higher education, or in the public or private sector.
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה