איש קשר: הילה
A global Hi-tech company is looking for experienced VP HR, to implement the HR strategy locally. Responsibilities:
• Israel regional lead and coordinator
• Support local management on all HR functional requirements.
• Talent acquisition, talent development, employee relations, hiring and onboarding, employee termination both voluntary and involuntary, monthly payroll, local benefits administration and compensation.
• Work independently with minimal supervision.
• Cooperate with local executives for HR advise, coaching and support.
• Work with local legal advisors on employment matters in coordination with Headquarters employment legal group and employee relations.
• Create regional HR programs, participate in decision making processes in coordination with cross-functional HR leaders while providing local expertise and insights.
• Deliver and provide input for local benefits to facilitate retention and attraction value as well as meet local requirements, local labor law adherence and monitoring.
• Lead Annual Review Process to ensure compliance with regional requirements
• Deliver and lead communications to managers, leaders, employees.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Psychology, Sociology, Humanities (Masters preferred)
• 5+ years HR Management experience including people management
• Fluency in Hebrew as well as in English, both oral and written
• 10+ years HR work experience in a diverse range of HR functions working within progressive HR models, preferably in a high technology / R&D environment
• Previous experience working for a Multinational company in standalone HR office support role
• Cross functional HR experience in 2 of the following: Compensation & Benefits, Talent
• Acquisition, Talent Development, Employee Relations, HR Generalist, Diversity & Inclusion
• Experience leading an effective HR team that delivers integrated business solutions
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills & communication abilities
• Cross-cultural understanding and practice
• Highly organized, with the ability to execute effective programs, processes and procedures
• Knowledge of local and international Human Resource processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
** Please submit your CV in English ONLY.**
סוג משרה:משרה מלאה