1. Practical experience over 3 years in the world of SIEM - event management and SOC management.
2. Advantage - CISSP certification or recognized professional certification in information security.
3. An academic with a bachelor's degree in computer science or in computer engineering or electrical engineering. or
other degree in addition to a high-level course in the field of computerized information systems for at least 200
4. Background and practical experience in research, assault, analysis and response to cyber events.
5. Background and practical experience in information security.
6. Has a research character and familiarity with information security products, with an emphasis on connection to the fields of monitoring and discovery systems.
7. Background and practical experience in communication protocols.
8. Background and practical experience in Windows / Linux system infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of services.
9. Former members of the intelligence communities, ICT, the Air Force - an advantage
Please send CV in Hebrew including ID number.