● At least 2 years Experience in UI/UX
● Ability for good analysis and attention to details
● Experience with Photoshop , PPT, Axure or other prototyping tools.
● Prefered Master's degree in relevant fields (human engineering / cognitive psychology / industrial psychology, industrial engineering and management)
● Practical experience in graphics / design
● Ability to learn & execute quickly
● Excellent interpersonal relations and high interpersonal communication
● Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
● Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design, Creativity and original way of thought
● Big head, creativity, willingness to invest
● Ability to work well on your own as well as in a team
The position is for men and women.
Part-time or full-time, suitable for mothers as well.
Our office is located in Petah Tikva