· A degree in Finance / Statistics / Econometrics / Mathematics / Engineering / Computer Sciences.
· 3+ years working experience in the financial industry (preferably Banking industry).
· Advanced knowledge of SQL and proven hands-on experience on large datasets.
· Good knowledge of another data analytics tool like Python, R, SAS etc.
· Experience in working with different databases.
· Good understanding of data modelling principles.
Knowledge and understanding of statistical and machine learning approaches, ideally with experience of applying them in a financial context.
· Ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies, think and learn independently.
· Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver with ability to get things done, from start to end.
· Good team player, self-motivated and proactive at work.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Mother Tongue Level English
Position is located in our Jerusalem Office