A well-funded e-commerce startup, run by a senior and experienced founding team, is looking for a superstar information security and compliance manager to join the IT and Information security department. The offices are in Petah Tikva.
The chosen candidate will use his/her deep IT security experience (both infrastructure and application) and compliance knowledge to work with a cross-functional team in conducting business and application risk assessments, internal penetration testing, developing KPI’s for continuous improvement efforts, and leading all compliance audits.
· 2+ years of experience in the same position.
· Proficiency in information security, risk management, and audit (risk/security policies, procedures, and control).
· In-depth understanding of the application, network, operating system, database, and infrastructure security concepts.
· Proven experience with security tools such as Malware Detection, NAC, Antivirus, File Integrity Management, Intrusion Detection, Network Firewalls, Application Firewalls, Web Proxy, Logging & Monitoring, and DLP. As well as experience in penetration testing with burp suite and Kali Linux and Wireshark.
· Knowledge and understanding of information security regulatory requirements and standards (PCI, ISO27001 & GDPR).
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong client focus and professional character.
· Experience working with Windows & Linux production systems as well as micro-services and containerized solutions.
· Team-oriented; ability to work effectively with a wide range of people and roles C-Level, Customers, and simple users.
· Performs the best and is creative under pressure.
· Fluent English and strong communication skills, both written and oral.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.